Tuesday 14 February 2012

Zappa Catches the Biggest Wave of the Day



Yes. That is the biggest wave we saw all day.
I caught some smaller ones but they didn't have any power so I couldn't do anything exciting with them. Zappa and I took it in turns with the board for a while, one swimming, one surfing. I was swimming around and I felt something sting my arm, it wasn't that painful so I wasn't bothered about it. I got stung again. I got bored of being stung and tired of swimming so I stole the board and rode it into the beach, and looked at my arm, and it had parallel red tentacle marks down it! It was coooool, but they went away before I could take pictures of them, which I was pretty bummed out about.

1 comment:

  1. Great! glad you were thrilled to be stung by a jellyfish - godd job it wasn't a BOX jellyfish. Now I'm all worried....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete