1. I searched for a suitable Easter egg for myself and was frustrated - here Easter seems to be run purely by Cadbury's, which is mystifying as Cadbury's chocolate is terrible here.
If I have told you that before I'm sorry, but it is important so it's best I say it twice than not at all.
2. We had barbequed roast chicken outside.
3. Whilst shopping for more yarn I came across mad knitting books and have decided to learn to knit.
This is my favourite, so buying it when I get home:
check out the Mr. T mohecan hat!!!!
And the Godzilla feet. Amazing!
4. I have got so far with my blanket:
And finally admitted that it is a bit long. So this morning I woke up and cut a foot off it. I wasn't sure if you're allowed to do this in crocheting so I didn't research it and although reconstructing the edge was a brain teaser, I am happy to report it is now done and very smart, and will save me lots of money and time. It's still long enough to cover a bed completely.
5. Zappa went surfing in 9 foot waves (from trough to peak) and got absolutely owned! Haha. It took him about an hour and a half to get out the back, and a guy went 'Mate! How on earth did you get out here on THAT?! Respect!' Everyone else was on tiny boards and could duck dive the waves.
Zap did amazingly well, although he started threatening to buy another smaller board, prompting an Excel budgeting spreadsheet.
6. I met a crab.