Philedelphia / equivalent
Slivered almonds (or just chop them yourself)
Salt and pepper
1. Put pasta onto boil in salted water.
2. Halfway through pasta boilage, chuck broccoli florets into water with it.
3. Put almond slivers in a dry frying pan and heat to toast them.
4. When spaghetti and broccoli are done, drain (hoik broccoli out if done before pasta).
5. Mix a dollop of Philedelphia in.
6. Add toasted almonds.
7. Finely grate some cheddar cheese over the top and grind some pepper over it too.